Friday, April 18, 2008

I Wonder #1...

I remember before we got married. We just knew and we spoke in future terms of "our kids" this and that. We introduced our friends and more than one has made the comment "I bet your kids are going to have big, blue eyes." So, just having one of those moments... when I wonder... what would our children look like? Would they have our blue eyes and blonde hair and fair skin? If someone asked me the hardest part of IF, I wouldn't say the shots or expense or procedures- it would have to be the "I Wonders..."

1 bytes:

Happy said...

We're using a donor and that is one of the hardest parts. Yes, we chose a donor who has the same physical characteristics as him, but I'm already sort of dreading when people tell us how the baby looks like him even though he knows there is no way possible.