Friday, June 6, 2008

I Love Summer!

Even though it's not officially here, we've had temps in the 90's recently & it is a good "taste" of the coming weeks! I love summer time. The smells, flip flops, plants, sweet tea on the porch, garage sales... ahhhhh, things that make me happy! PC & I just came in a few minutes ago. We've been spending a lot of time with C outside on the back deck late at night. (C does not share my joy of summer- he is one miserable puppy!) We don't have plans for a summer vacation, but I'm going to make a list and make my own "home vacation!" BTW, we've both decided not to go through IVF in July. Just doesn't feel like the right time- we both feel good about the decision & I'm just hoping & praying my reproductive system will agree & hold out at least another year!

Summer Home Vacation To-Do's
1. Have one yardsale/clean out
2. Take care of mini- garden
3. Teach C a new trick
4. Go to a drive-in movie w/ PC
5. Go for several country Jeep drives
6. Keep organizing stuff
7. Make a cookbook from recipes from PC's granny (passed away last year)
8. Sleep late
9. Finish 2 grad. classes
10. Earn x-tra $$$

1 bytes:

Heather said...

Hope you have a great summer!!!!