Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crazy good times

Life.  Feels so upside down right now but is overflowing with memories that will last a lifetime!  For example, I wanted to check in with the blog world tonight (finally) and post a picture or two, which led to a massive search for my iPhone.  I called it from our land line.  I heard the hum but couldn't figure out for the life of me where it was coming from... until... wait... no, surely I did not...  Um, yes, I did.

See that front pocket of LB's lunch/milk tote?  The front pocket would be the location of my "5 hours in the fridge smart phone" with a dumb baby brain owner!  It's okay, feel free to laugh along with me.

PC (already in the bed) heard me laughing so I proceed to tell him what happened.  His response, "that's not really good for your phone."  Um, babe, do you really think it was intentional?

I had another post in mind but I spent too much time looking for my phone and then defrosting it.  

Crazy good times... how are you all doing? :]


6 bytes:

Marianne said...

I've got baby brain too :-)

Jos said...

LOL, oops, at least you found it!! Stella is OBSESSED with my phone, and it's hard to not give in and just let her play with it all the time.

E and R said...

Oh how funny! Glad you found it though! PC's response sounds like something my husband would say!

Stephanie said...

Haha, that's awesome. Whoever said pregnancy brain goes away after having the baby was lying!

Fiona said...

haha too funny!! This definitely sounds like something I would do these days. My brain has been mush since pregnancy!

Baby Hopes said...

So funny!!! And absolutely in the world of possibilities when you're working on "mommy brain!"

BTW: I'm working on a post I'd love for you to see!!! It should be up by this evening! :) You'll know it for sure when you see it!