Tuesday, December 10, 2013

(Un) Happy Birthday

Although it would be fitting to do a final blog post on LB's two year old birthday today, there was no birthday celebrating because the poor kid has the flu.  The presents are still wrapped, the cake in the freezer, the Birthday Boy shirt hanging in the closet... so sad!  Instead, we're rotating fever meds and just trying to keep him hydrated:[  

Even though the party plans are being postponed, this is still a day that I will always celebrate.

The day we looked at this sweet face and it was oh so worth the wait!

To one year ago when we could not have imagined how much life was about to change with a baby turned toddler.  
  
To today...




Our hearts are so full and we love you beyond measure!  
Happy Birthday LB! 

8 bytes:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday LB!!! So sorry to hear he's under the weather, but here's to a quick recovery and fingers crossed that no one else gets it too. Good to hear from you !!:)

Anonymous said...

Poor boy! I hope he's better soon. I was so excited to see a post from you! :)

Happy birthday, LB!

Fiona said...

I agree with Courtney, I was so excited to see a post from you too!! :)

Happy Birthday to LB!!! TWO! Eek! I am so sorry to hear that he has been feeling so poorly and hasn't been able to celebrate yet but I am sure he will enjoy it when the time does come. Can't wait to see that photo :) Feel better little man.

So is this it? The final post? :*( We will miss you very very much!!!

Jos said...

Awh, I keep saving this in my reader hoping for a 3rd picture and no such luck yet. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Bridget said...

poor guy!! I hope he has a great celebration when he is feeling better! Happy birthday LB!

Bridget said...

poor guy!! I hope he has a great celebration when he is feeling better! Happy birthday LB!

Baby Hopes said...

Happy birthday LB!!! I was so happy to see this post! Sending lots of love your way!

Em said...

So sorry your little man was sick on his birthday. )-: My daughter (an IVF baby) was born on the exact same day.