Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things are very busy in Mac & PC world. Apple is learning how to use puppy pads and the chewing has started. I had these high hopes of teaching her boundaries & manners-- if this video works you'll see that I'm not doing a great job of that!



Don't let the sweet face fool you...those little bites hurt!!! I have a 30-page term paper due this weekend (new goals- be done with school and overcome IF by 35!!!) and what am I doing? Catching up on blogs... for a quick break of course. Work is busy & there's not much holiday cheer being spread at the moment! Cycle day 17 & not much to report with IF. Guess it's time to get back to my paper... but maybe I'll check in on a few more blog friends first... :]

1 bytes:

Happy said...

Apple is SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I admit, I don't envy you. That time in the pups life...priceless enough to drive you nuts.