Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update

I've been a MIA blogger more than usual lately. Just a lot going on...

*Taking progesterone right now because AF lasted 30+days. It makes me overly emotional & mean... so you trade one set of problems for another, I guess.

*The house is coming along fast. The walls are up and the roof is going on. I'll post a pic soon. We wrote our first two checks today for appliances. There are so many decisions to make! We have two unique (for lack of a better word) features in our basement... a urinal & a dog wash. PC is also looking for a wood stove. So the man & fur babies in my life are happy. My "wish list" feature... Just take a guess at how much one of these "spa systems" costs... way more than our budget I can assure you. Doesn't it look heavenly though? I mean, it's something I would use & enjoy every single day. I've been scouting C.raigslist & E.bay but no such luck. Still, no harm in wishing!

*Speaking of fur babies, Apple is in heat. I've been reading about it, but guess what... here's one time that all of the infertility research comes in handy. I actually understand what's going on with her and hope she has better luck than me in another year or so if we decide to let her have one litter of little Golden puppies. If we do, it's not for any money. It would be to find a happy, healthy stud & keep the breed going. Anyway, poor girl. Maybe I should share my progesterone!

*New OB/GYN visit next week... there are some issues that I would like to discuss and have checked out before we start the IVF process. Namely, the never ending cycles, high estrogen levels, adeno.myosis... for starters.

*Helped a friend with a wedding a couple of weeks ago and have spent some time editing several of the pictures. I've discovered that you don't have to be that great of a photographer if you can make up for it with editing. So, I've been experimenting with p.hotoshop and it's something that I enjoy. Here's a few that I thought turned out cute... yes, their dog was in the wedding but not a problem for a fellow dog lover:]


*I want to catch up with everyone & comment very soon!

0 bytes: