Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011- IVF, Here we come!

I am stepping back into the blog world, one year later, to document a new chapter of the infertility roller coaster ride. Our first IVF cycle! Right now... waiting on financial clearance so that our nurse can get the meds ordered. Since insurance covers nothing, we're paying for the cycle with a loan and for the meds with savings. We're getting a little discount by participating in the Ferring Heart program, we'll take it! Hope to connect with some New Year IVF'ers and for many BFP's!

4 bytes:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I just wanted to wish you the absolute best on your IVF! I hope all of your dreams come true with that cycle!

PS - Day 1 of fertility eating was a total fail! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! Sending good vibes your way.

hopeisafourletterword said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's nice to have an annovulatory friend. Hope our IVF's bring us our BFP's!

Ants said...

Hi!Best of luck with the start of your IVF cycle!thanks for stopping by my blog too :)