Monday, September 5, 2011

(No) Labor Day!

Labor Day has started off in the recliner on a rainy day, still in pajamas, with weeks worth of catching up on blogs as the task at hand:]  PC has decided to make his work day as light as possible so he's had his nose in a book (or guess I should say the Nook) this morning too.  A rare but welcome change of pace in our home today. 

As far as news with Baby Boy (still no name)--- we're both growing!  Total weight gain so far has been 15 pounds and I think most of it arrived the past three weeks!  It's also spreading to my backside and my ankles and my hands... but we'll worry about that later, right?!?  

We haven't seen him via u/s since July but I do know he is there with all of the kicking and flipping that goes on throughout the day.  PC and I found some great bargains at a yard sale this weekend... a babybjorn carrier, a keltikids backpack carrier, a bumbo seat, a boppy, a box full of good toys, crib sheets, changing sheets- all for $70.  I know these are all things we could put on a registry, but getting these things used for a fraction of the original price means I can reduce the registry to some true essentials like diapers and such.  My mom bought him the cutest outfit, I love this...
PC and I are just working and trying to take one day at a time as we have 14 weeks left in this pregnancy... can't even believe that as I type it!!! 


Now back to catching up on what's been going on with all of you the past couple of weeks!

5 bytes:

Marianne said...

So glad things are going well!!!!

Bridget said...

You look so great!! I love looking at all the baby clothes- it's the best!

Anonymous said...

wow time flies!!!! you look and sound great!

Carlia said...

way to score a good deal! all that for just $70? i'm impressed! the outfit is so cute, too. i LOVE those little jeans!!!

marilyn said...

so cute!!!