Saturday, January 31, 2009

AF- A Blessing & A Curse

AF showed today. This is both a blessing & a curse. A blessing because it came right on- dare I say it- schedule. If you knew my history, this is progress! My cycles are never predictable. In fact, I've had cycles to last as long as 45 days... yep, you read that right- and cycles that have to be induced through meds. This makes 3 in a row that have seemed- knock, knock on wood- normal! My IF diagnosis is anovulation and the biggest indicator of that is irregular cycles so... this is is a good sign, I think. And a curse- well, because it means "not this time." I'm hoping that being off De.po Pro.vera for more than 5 years, acupuncture, trying (key word) to eat healthier, controlling stress as much as possible & prayer are all working together to get my body to do what it's supposed to!

OH- & pet therapy. When I'm loving on these two, I'm not thinking about IF! Apple is going through the awkward teenage stage:] And our Newfie, we'll call him Dell in blogworld, is already three times as big as when we brought him home! Truly, he's going to be a "gentle giant!"

3 bytes:

battynurse said...

Such cute puppies. The black one looks like a little (big little?) fluff ball.

Chelle said...

CUTE PIC!! I love pet therapy. Glad your cycle is (halfway) cooperating!

Dana said...

Hey..I just got your post. I go to G.R.S and they have a study right now that covers IVF. I can send you the info if you want it :D Love the pic, they are precious. Love and Hugs!!!