Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Anniversaries!!!

Seven years ago today, I married my P.rince C.harming and life got so much sweeter!  What a roller coaster past year it was!  From giving me those awful PIO shots in the rear to holding my hand through the birth of our son, he stood by my side through every up, down, twist and turn.  All in all, there were many more ups:]  I love you PC.


One year ago today, I had a 12 and 8 cell embryo transfer and I'm holding one very special baby boy as a result! 
March 26th... you have been good to me, making it a special day to remember how grateful I am for the two boys that have stolen my heart more than I ever thought was possible.  Happy Anniversaries!

7 bytes:

Stephanie said...

Love the special meaning behind this day! Happy anniversaries to you and your wonderful guys!

Carlia said...

happy anniversaries!!! i hope you and PC have a very special day and get to enjoy it with the beautiful boy of yours!

Bridget said...

What a wonderful day! Happy anniversaries to you and your special boys!

E and R said...

A special day indeed! Happy Anniversaries!!!

LC said...

Awww - love this! Happy Anniversary to you and your boys! :)

Jos said...

What an awesome day to celebrate. :) Happy anniversaries indeed!!!

Courtney said...

Happy anniversaries to you all! What a special day :)