Saturday, March 16, 2013

In the hospital

We were oh so close to making it through winter with no sickness but when LB gets it, he goes all out:( Sinus, ear, 8 days of fever, virus, weight loss and dehydration has landed us a hospital stay for at least two nights.  No mama wants to see her baby get an IV but I must say I felt relief once that was done and I knew we were going to get around the clock care. I had entered panic mode. PC and grandmas and I did everything we knew to do the past week to help him and he just got worse.  So last night I slept in a hospital crib but I was beside one love of my life while the other camped out in a recliner beside us and I knew everything was going to be okay.  It has to be, this is my miracle baby.


11 bytes:

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh Mac! I hope LB gets better very soon, I'm sorry you're going through this!

kkasun said...

Oh I hope he gets better soon!

I know what you mean about relief about professionals stepping in!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor little baby... I'm praying for complete healing for him! It's not good to see your little one in hospital!

Fiona said...

Oh no!! :( Poor LB! Hope he is feeling much better very soon. So sorry he is feeling so ill.

Jos said...

Oh my goodness, poor baby. :( I'm glad he's getting taken care of though.

Anonymous said...

This breaks my heart. I'm glad he's getting the care he needs. You sound very happy that he's there! That's good.

Wishing LB a speedy recovery and mama a bit of rest!

Marianne said...

Poor baby!!!! I hope he recovers quickly.

annie said...

Oh, poor little guy! But...enjoy that round the clock care!

E and R said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Kelly said...

So so sorry about the hospital stay. I can't even imagine mama! Hope he feels better very soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry LB is sick! But I do know what you mean when you say it is a releif to have professionals there to help you. I know I felt that way when Peanut was admitted. Hope he is on the mend soon!