Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Twenty Questions

Linking up with PAIL twenty questions because I need a lighthearted distraction and have enjoyed reading and learning more about you all!  Sorry for the lack of comments, had a lot going on with work in February and a little boy not sleeping with a stuffy nose= tired:[  Here goes...

1.  What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling? 
--Puffs container :] 
2.  What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
--It's PC's iPod and most likely Pork & Beans by Weezer.
3.  What is your favorite quote? 
--"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."  Gandhi
4.  What chore do you absolutely hate doing? 
--Floors!
5.  What is your favorite form of exercise? 
--Right now it's keeping up with a 14 month old!
6.  What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
--4:30- Home sweet home, Friday, and July- sunshine, sweet tea & flip flops! 
7.  What is on your bedside table? 
--It's on PC's side (I really need my own) but since we share- flashlight, alarm, diapers and a paci. 
8.  What is your favorite body part?
--Do dimples count for this?  And I don't have them:[  But my boys do and I think they are precious:]
9.  Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? Elaborate. 
--I'm pretty sure spying falls into the evil category but sorry to say that was my first thought!
10.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
--30's minus infertility.  Life is Good.  Crazy, but Good!
11.  What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? 
--Sounds nerdy but get an financial consultant/attorney and make a plan, but that plan would definitely include an extended vacation!
12.  What is your biggest pet peeve? 
--People who think rules don't apply to them and they are better than others- grrrr.   
13.  If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be?
--Will I ever learn to drive a stick shift?  I have tried and tried and tried.  
14.  At what age did you become an adult? 
--I was on my own pretty much from after I got a job at age 16... I wouldn't take it back because it shaped my work ethic and determination... but it was tough. 
15.  Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less. 
--Really not up to date on much but look forward to Duck Dynasty every week!   
16.  What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? 
--Made too many hasty decisions... like buying a car that was too expensive at the time and getting a perm that I brushed out the next day!
17.  What was the first album you bought with your own money? 
--I honestly cannot remember!
18.  If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title?
--Pass. 
19.  What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you? 
--The time that I ran from "wolves" in the woods.  Wild pack of dogs, coyotes... what difference does it make,  it was a terrifying experience that I still can't find the humor in!
20.  True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case.
--Yes, since I can't think of one any better and I used to collect them when I was younger.  PC would totally say sasquatch.  

2 bytes:

Jos said...

I would totally get a financial consultant as well. :)

Spying on ppl would be so fun!!

Kelly said...

I look forward to Duck Dynasty every week too! I wish it came on at 9 instead of 10 though! I never make it to the 2nd episode! I also would do a financial consultant!

To learn to drive stick well, you need to make the manual vehicle your daily driver. I always tried and never got the hang of it until I went bought my first manual. I love it know and don't ever want to go back to automatic.