Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"C"

After the last post, I feel the need to talk about the most non-serious topic I can think of... our dog "C". I brought C home to PC about 2 1/2 years ago, or about the same time we started TTC. He has provided a much needed distraction through this TTC journey! He was an early Christmas present although I really had intentions of "just looking" when I went to see the litter of 5 girls & 4 boys. C just won me over and I couldn't leave him. He had the worst hair ever with curly ears and straight hair mixed in! He was a tiny ball of fur for all of about five days- after that he went from a lanky and awkward stage to a 65+lb. dog with a big heart and terrible hair! The puppy stage was challenging. There was constant teaching, praising, correcting and chewing... and more chewing... from concrete to the lawn mower seat, nothing was safe in the back yard. Although PC and I are (contrary to the fact that I have a blog open to the world) are fairly shy, our dog is complete opposite. He loves to introduce himself to everyone & go for rides. He loves to fetch and swim and his most recent hobby- skunk hunting. I'm sure C will make it into many of my posts... especially the one titled "why IF patients make good pet owners"!

0 bytes: