Saturday, March 15, 2008

Second Opinion

I'm almost ready for my visit to a new RE on Tuesday... filling out pages of medical history, picked up HSG x-ray etc. This clinic is connected with a University so I'll probably have several interns to observe through whatever treatment we go through, but that's okay! I will be glad to share my problems if they make it a mission to figure out the best treatment plan for me. PC will not be going on this initial visit because he's out of town with work that day and, for the first time, I asked my mom to go with me. I haven't shared every detail with her about our IF journey this far and I probably won't. We just leave it as "I have some female problems I'm trying to work out before we can think of starting a family" which really translates to "We can't have children because my ovaries are not doing what they're supposed to". Sharing this struggle with others has been difficult... the people closest to me know that I have female problems that interfere with TTC. No one except for PC can understand how it changes your life... countless appointments, financial issues, medications and injections, emotional roller coaster... to name a few things. Regardless, I'm eager to get another viewpoint! A new chapter maybe...

0 bytes: