Monday, March 24, 2008

Mac and PC anniversary

This week, PC and I will celebrate 3 years of marriage. One of the songs in our wedding said "When God made you, He must have been thinking about me." So true. Especially today... I really lost it and PC was on the receiving end of a royal hormonal hissy fit. Which he never deserved. And he was forgiving & I'm very lucky. So- this post is an extension of "I'm sorry" and a reminder of why I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband & the past 3 years.
He cranks my car every morning so that I have a warm ride to work...sends a mid-day I love you email... and always has a hug for me at the end of the day. I'm very scattered in the morning & often have to call PC to ask if he can bring something that I forgot from home to my job... he always comes through. He never complains about my lack of culinary or cleaning efforts. He often brings home flowers "just because." When I'm working a longer hours than usual, he'll offer to come hang out with me. He keeps me updated on politics, weather, astronomy, sports, bicycles, food facts (relates to his job), 80's music (no joke, he can name every artist & the year of the album!) to name a few. And lastly, through all of the IF ups & downs, he holds my hand & stays strong & tells me that "life's not so bad- we have each other." Thanks, God, for sending your very best my way! Happy Anniversary Week, Prince Charming! Can't wait to start the next chapter...

0 bytes: