Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vacation

PC and I head out in the morning for an anniversary trip. We have to make one stop in the morning for an important business deal (trading a bike frame... real important stuff). I'm going to try and convince my mind/stomach not to get motion sickness so that I can do some reading along the way. Here's a list of 10 things that I must pack on every vacation in addition to the usual.
1. PC
2. candy (sour, even better)
3. Good tunes... Gary Allan in the CD player right now.
4. Camera
5. Sunscreen... which we usually forget & have to pay $$$ for one in a tourist shop.
6. Blanket & pillow
7. Baggies... usually come in handy for something
8. Flashlight... PC has a fettish & I (secretly) have come to like having one close by
9. Soap with a pump
10. Emergency car kit & atlas
So- now I'm leaving the World Wide Web for a few days (no free Internet where we're staying) and making some time for FUN! See you in a few days!

0 bytes: