Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the IF world...

Nothing. Nada. Just playing the waiting game here. Waiting on every cycle to try & self-analyze if there's any chance of ovulation. When we first started TTC... I was eagerly anticipating the possibilities with each cycle & invested in too-many-to-count preg. tests. I've lost that. I need to get back to positive thinking & that same anticipation as 36 months ago. In my job, I deal with children (never thought that would be ironic) every day. I deal with some children who are angry & who have (usually) acted out or not handled their anger appropriately. One child didn't like my advice about how he was in control of his actions... so he drew a picture of me on a sticky note & stuck it on me. "This is you right now" were his exact words. I politely told him that was a very detailed picture & he should focus some of his anger on art and gave him some colored paper & crayons:] (FYI- he drew a "fish party"). So, I will now tribute this self-portrait to my feelings about the IF world!!! Thanks to a 5 year old.

0 bytes: