Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ramblings

I have been consumed with work related stuff for the past two weeks. AF showed up last Friday & is still lingering- yuck! I wanted to post about petite size clothes... I'm going to get a pic with my cell the next time I shop in a petite section-- ugh! Why do "they" assume that someone who's shorter must wear pastel polka dots or stripes with matching elastic waist pants?! I was really frustrated this weekend looking for something dressy but still trendy. It didn't happen! For some good news-- PC is filling in for someone at his work for a couple of weeks & will get bonus pay for doing it-- that's a nice surprise. Guess we'll be adding any extra income to the IF fund over the next several months!

1 bytes:

Happy said...

I'm a petite clothing girl too. It's so hard to find good stuff! Department stores in this area seem to have the most frumpy things.