Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Ramblings

Stray puppy has found a home... we'll send him on his way tomorrow...bittersweet.
Lately I've been wondering about how a job change could have an effect on my hormones/cycles. Right now, I'm in a position that allows me to be a servant leader (which I love) but it comes with a really high stress level & little time for family/friends/blogging etc.... When I was in a different position, I didn't feel as challenged or as able to help as many people, but it was not near the stress level or time commitment. That's one thing on my mind. AF... when is it ever going to end? I could call the dr. and get some meds to help, but I've found that IF meds solve some problems and create others! Well, time here to call it a night! Oh, one funny from today. A friend of mine visited and said that someone at her work was selling apparel/misc. items with the work logo and made a brochure to advertise everything. Well, it had already been printed and given out when someone noticed that one description of a shirt read... "orange sh*t with blue logo" So much for spellcheck when it comes to shirt & sh*t. :]

0 bytes: