Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let me cry, scream, curse...!!!

Dr. H. put me on prog.esterone to stop a never-ending AF. It stopped for 3 days. It wasn't too bad for the rest of the time but-still- I was hoping for some sense of normalcy back during that time. Yesterday was my follow- up appt. and AF came back so strong that I could be facing surgery in the next couple of days if it doesn't slow down. Dr. H. had no answers for why only suggestion of taking MORE of the hormone that I'm pretty sure has a lot to do with where I'm at right now. Hence, the reason for the title of this post! I'm hitting an all-time female problems LOW point right now. I can't go through IVF in this condition... and there's no chance of TTC at all in this condition. The cramping and everything else is so severe that I'm at home today, unable to function enough to do my job. I do not have a plan except for I made an appt. with a new ob/gyn and an "emergency" acc.upuncture appt. Having a baby doesn't look within my reach anymore.

2 bytes:

battynurse said...

I'm sorry. I hope they figure out what's wrong or how to fix it soon.

Arian said...

I can't imagine having such a severe surgery for that. I too have a terrible time getting my af to actually visit and then when she does it can go on for months at a time very heavily. This last time I was very sick and Provera stopped it only for a few days only to be brought on again with a vengeance as soon as I stopped it.

I am thinking of you this week. Please feel free to email me. I would be more than happy to offer up any support or suggestions. I know how painful and horrible this time is and sometimes having someone that understands can help a lot.
fracturedrainbows at bell south dot net