Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Humpday Hero Award

I am super excited to be today's recipient of the Humpday Hero Award over at The Stork Drop Zone!  I wrote a message to my readers in the post and honestly feel that the true award belongs right back to all of YOU!  Thank you so much to whoever felt I was worthy enough to receive the honor!  I wanted to display the button proudly so I opened my e-mail to ask Carlia how to do it and she had already sent instructions...awesome... a big thank you Carlia for creating the award and keeping the IF sisterhood even more connected:]


5 bytes:

Krista said...

Congrats M!!! I read it earlier today....loved finding out more about you!

Carlia said...

you were nominated by a few people and totally deserve it! i don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you got a lot of loyal fans out there (and i'm one of them). ;) congrats!!!

Baby Hopes said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited you got it!!! Very much deserved!!!

A m a n d a said...

This is so well deserved. Congrats!

:)

Heather said...

Congratulations!