Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life is Good

This week, PC and I painted (windows open and fan on) and put up some crown molding in the evolving baby nursery.  We had family over all weekend to celebrate PC's birthday and my sweet cousin stayed with us to paint something special on one wall of the nursery.  We LOVE it.  The theme for the nursery, as well as our lives, is Jeeps, Dogs and Books:] 
Have I said that this still feels like I'm living in a dream?  Have I said thank you God that we are preparing a room for a little miracle baby boy?  Have I said... Life is Good.  Dog Gone. 

7 bytes:

manymanymoons said...

Love!!

~ebc~ said...

cute!

Cori said...

Love it!!! So cute and creative!!! Must be so fun getting everything prepared for your little man!

Bridget said...

What a fantastic idea!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute and original!! love it :)

Just Us & A Miracle Baby too! said...

I love it, how cute!

Anonymous said...

absolutely love it!! so unique and fun!