Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Shower #2

This past weekend was the baby shower that my mom has been planning for several weeks.  She worked so hard and bought most of the food and decorations.  Thank you mom!  It was a small, casual get together at our home with family and friends.  It was perfect and a very special time!  Everything was decorated so pretty (or should I say handsome-ly for baby boy) and the brown and blue colors were great. 
As yummy as it looks! 
Blankets, bottles, outfits, monitor, toys, pacifiers, buggy cover, drying rack, pack-n-play, high chair... we are set!  (Well, except for a name!)               

 Loved the diaper cake... so Mac & PC... just missing a mini-laptop:]  


The punch was an idea from pin.terest and it turned out so yummy and cute!  

The time went by fast and PC joined me at the end.  Since he didn't get to open any of the gifts at this one, I had a special gift from me to him.  He's had his eye on it and was really excited.  Here's a look at it from the store... ready to run:] 





Sweet PC, he worked so hard on our yard to make it look great for the shower... spread wood chips, cut grass, made a trip to the dump with wood piles, boxes and such, helped me make a fall display and pressure washed the driveway. 


Thank you PC, and I know I haven't told you enough lately how much I love and appreciate you!!! 

Last,  here's my belly with 7 weeks to go!  Can he keep growing but my belly stop, lol?  I just want to hold this little boy that we have been waiting on for so long... home stretch, here we come!!! 
Thank you God!

6 bytes:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby shower! I can't believe it's just 7 weeks to go for you, but it must be because it's just 8 for me... Wow! O, and we also don't have a name yet...

Jos said...

I agree with the commenter above... 7 weeks to go for you means just 8 1/2 for me and that is CRAAAAZY.

Your shower looks awesome!! Isn't it fun to have friends and family all together celebrating your little laptop? :)

Carlia said...

way to score the loot! ;) sounds like it was a great shower. the yard does look fantastic! PC certainly deserves the jogging stroller after all that. :) i can't believe you're due in 7 weeks! holy cow, that's fast!

manymanymoons said...

7 weeks is unbelievable! It looks like you have lots of people who love you guys (and who wouldn't).

Heather said...

Congratulations! Looks awesome! The party, the yard, the baby belly!!!

Anonymous said...

the house looks gorgeous, you look great, and that punch looks yummy! so glad you had such a nice celebration :)