Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Multi-Brumping

Because it is Wednesday.  Because I am lacking for adult conversation.  Because I have spent more time with my breasts the past two months than my entire life.  I have invented a new word for entertainment purposes.

Multi-Brumping

Defined:  All of those other things that moms do while breastfeeding and pumping in addition to adoring the baby.

Here's my list, starting with the more obvious:
Stare at baby
Talk to baby
Sing to baby
Cut baby's fingernails
Pull flakes out of baby's hair
Pick lint out of baby's hands (I promise I bathe my baby, but this stuff is always there!)
Tickle baby's feet
Rub baby's cheeks
Rock baby chair with my foot (pumping)
Watch t.v.
Read
Anything on the iPhone- look at pictures, look up websites, read your blogs (but haven't quite mastered the commenting yet), make a phone call, read e-mail, type notes
Eat
Drink
Pray
Think about blog friends
Think about blog posts
Think about my day
Think about things to do
Think about things not to do
Think about all things baby
Think about too many things to list
I guess this would be my most unusual (and it's pretty blah)... put on make-up

What about you? 

Humor us and add your most unusual multi-brumping skills!  In fact, I have a brand new pack of Soothies Gel pads that I would love to send to the person who does the most unusual multi-brumping.  You may need them!  :]   

9 bytes:

Courtney said...

Eat lunch, stir a pot on the stove

Kelly said...

I took cookies out of the oven last night while feeding Blakely! I had no choice :)

annie said...

I fed him a bottle while pumping. I thought I was sooooo efficient.

AS said...

I eat. I figure it's an even trade.

Fiona said...

Reading your blog post on multi-brumping as a nurse at this moment! :)

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

Ask me later and I'll deny it... but I had to poop while breastfeeding once. One of those "can't wait" sort.

Tell anyone and I'll not follow your blog.

Just kidding...

sort of.

Baby Hopes said...

This is hilarious... and informative! Gathering ideas now for brumping in the future! ;)

Sorry for the quiet week! It was crazy busy, but wonderful. Thank you for checking in on us! You're a wonderful friend! :)

Fiona said...

3 Bed, 2 Bath , 1 Baby - I hate to admit it but I have done the same!! :/

PS - I'm a follower of your blog as well! :)

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

Hi Fiona! Do you have a blog I can follow as well?