Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines

Last year, the dining room table on Valentine's Day looked like this...

This year, the dining room table looks like this...
Doesn't everyone have the following items on their table?  An empty centerpiece, a planner, bills galore, three pocketbooks (because I can't figure out the whole diaper bag/purse combo thing), hospital papers, pump parts, pens, file folders, rubber bands, newspapers, scissors (?), receipts, and the only things that do belong there... napkins and salt/pepper. 

But this year... I have something even better than a romantic dinner at home with my love.  I have TWO loves.  And take-out on the couch will taste so much better than last year's dinner because my heart is full of love for both of my Valentines! 

And nothing is sexier than a man who does dirty diapers.  

 Happy Valentine's Day! 

6 bytes:

Sarah said...

I actually love the messy dining room table better because it means you have a baby in the house :) Love the fist pump pic! lol! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stephanie said...

Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

Kelly said...

Omg...fist bump pic is adorable!!! I'm going to have to show my husband that one!

Bridget said...

Your table looks just like ours!!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I think you're right; a man who willingly and cheerfully changes his baby's dirty diapers is sexy.

Baby Hopes said...

So adorable! I love the fist pump!!! And I have to agree... I would take take-out with hubby and baby over a romantic dinner any day! :)