Monday, October 1, 2012

Our Family

For years I have attempted to maintain a level of anonymity here because PC and I are private to a fault.  I also really don't want to share my dysfunctional ovary woes with just anyone IRL. 

But last year those dysfunctional ovaries produced  2 good eggs and I gave birth to 1 super sweet miracle baby, thanks to modern medicine & prayers.

And I can also picture everyone on the blogs that I read the most and truly appreciate that you share so many aspects of your life with people you've never met.  Frankly, it becomes frustrating not always being able to place a face with a name.

Plus I turned 36 yesterday and know there are more important things in life than worrying about any IRL stalkers who are interested in my infertility. 

So there's no time like the present.  The seriously about to kick some butt cowboy PC and his trashy saloon girl Miss Mac and their little outlaw LB are coming out to say hello and that they had a blast this weekend going out of town for a little family adventure.  :]  








13 bytes:

Fiona said...

Aww so great to see you and your hubby... not hidden behind your laptop screens that is! ;) I definitely agree that I like being able to put a face to all my bloggy pals. What a fun photo of your beautiful family!! Happy Birthday for yesterday as well!!

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

Hooray! It's so great to put a face to your thoughts!

Marianne said...

So freaking cute!!

Bridget said...

Yay! It's nice to finally put a face with one of my fav blog friends :) love the picture!

Christina said...

Great looking family! I love naked LB in the tub with the hat!

Stephanie said...

Hellllo Miss Mac, PC, and LB!! I love the picture of you three, thanks for sharing!! And happy birthday by the way!

E and R said...

Love this picture! You all look great :) and it is so nice to put a face to one of my favorite blogs - you helped to keep me going during our IVF cycle when we got fewer eggs than we would have liked, but we also got our miracle from those few eggs!
Happy Birthday!!

Jos said...

AhhhH!!! So fun to put a face to a (pseudo)name! It definitely is nice to be able to do that - especially with someone that you feel you know so well. Such a fun pic of you guys!

Mrs. Lydon said...

welcome into the light beautiful family of 3! cute pic!! He looks like his daddy!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Nice to see you!

Courtney said...

Aren't you guys cute!?!?!

It's fun to put a face to a name!

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous picture!! and so great to have a face to your name :)

Baby Hopes said...

Oh, I love it!!! Such a fun way to see you and PC for the first time! :) You're gorgeous, my friend! :)