Monday, December 3, 2012

Party Planning

A year ago today I was planning (and hoping) for a birth to take place any day!


One week from today, we will be celebrating a first birthday! 

Early birthday present... because a one year old just needs to go 4-wheelin'? 
A (small) party will take place this weekend.  The boy loves a ball so that's the theme, except we'll call it "All Stars" instead of "Balls" :]
LB hates being the center of attention anytime, anyplace so it should be interesting...
wish us luck!

However it goes, feeling very Blessed.





6 bytes:

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday to your sweet boy!!! I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. Our babies are turning into toddlers... okay, babytoddlers! ;) I hope he enjoys his special ball filled day!!

- Fiona

waiting and wishing said...

I don't know, 'balls' has a nice ring to it :) Happy Birthday to the little man!!!

Anonymous said...

My heart aches just reading this - I had a hard time with our little's first birthday. I cried and cried.

I love his early present - super fun!

Good luck with the party!

Jos said...

He hates being the center of attention? That is definitely not my child. LOL. Hopefully he'll do well with it at least! I'm finally realizing I need to start planning this party. EEK! Love the toy you got him!

Mrs. Lydon said...

Congrats on the big ONE!!!!

Bridget said...

Happy birthday to LB!! And I love the new header!