Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog Makeover

I've been trying to figure out how to change my blog template this week. I like the new look, but it's changed some things that I can't figure out how to fix... yet. Blogging has been, in some ways, a kind of therapy. I think having a blog to vent, connect with others, and just be "me" has helped (PC agrees) my frustration level. BTW, this is #50! I've learned a lot from reading about other couple's experiences and treatments. Oh, this morning there was a very faint line on the ovulation test. It doesn't mean anything significant (or low levels of hormone?) since the line has to be equal or darker in color to the test line, but it is nice to see something. Of course I'd really love to see two pink lines:]

3 bytes:

Anonymous said...

Nice new layout!! BTW, I switched blogs.

Courtney said...

I just read through your blog. I'm so sorry about your dog. My DH and I have two pups that the world just revolves around and I know I'll be heartbroken when they're time is up.
Any way, good luck with your next steps for TTC... I'll keep checking in!

Heather said...

I love your blogs new look. Very fresh! But yes, it's true when you change your template, you then need to go and figure out what sections need to be fixed to still look good in the new format. But it looks good to me today.