Saturday, November 15, 2008

A long week!

It was one of those weeks. The kind where it was raining one day before work & I lost my balance on a curb- shoe came off- resulting in wet sock- type of week. I'm ready for the upcoming holidays and a change of pace, even if it's still a busy pace. I have no idea when AF will show up next (day 35) in this long cycle. I have ac.upuncture this week. Otherwise, I just continue to avoid this or that, try to make sense of these cycle patterns and think about possible timelines for IVF in the next year.
One thing that has been totally distracting in a relaxing kind of way has been reading the St.ephanie Me.yer's series. Someone recommended them and described it as a story about a girl falling in love with a (good) vampire. I thought- nope, not my kind of reading material. But I thought reading the first one couldn't hurt... and since... I've read all four & didn't want them to end. I've already made PC save the date for the upcoming movie. I tried to convince him to read one of the books, but he says the movie will be good enough:|
We also have the possibility of a new puppy to look forward to in the coming weeks... there's one litter that's 3 weeks old & we're supposed to look at them soon. That would also be a total distraction!

2 bytes:

Anonymous said...

Nice new blog header (you probably did it a while ago, but I use a reader and didn't see it). I just finished the Twilight series. The last book was my favorite. What about you?

Heather said...

I started reading Twilight yesterday too! A friend let me borrow it. It is so good!!!!