Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Funny Dog

C got another summer cut yesterday. I didn't get home until late & had a Dr. appt. this morning so I went to check out his new do this afternoon. I snapped the funniest picture. I must have caught him in action mode & with his ears back he's kind've looking like a rabbit with a rubber duckie! The other dog is our neighbor's dog who comes to our house every morning & only leaves to eat & sleep at their house. I have no clue exactly what mix she is- australian shepherd maybe- anyway, as much as C irritates her, I think he provides some daily entertainment. She is old & moody & very dramatic but can be really sweet. He's young & full of energy & a bit goofy. They are an odd pair, that's for sure!

1 bytes:

Happy said...

Your dogs are so freaking cute!! Smiling away!!