Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Ouch" Results

News was good that the biopsy ordered by the RE came back clear of atypical/abnormal pre-cancer cells. Whew. However, it did confirm something that has been noticed in many of my IF tests in the past... mild hyperplasia. It adds to my body's out of whack hormones, but it's not a reason that I can't get pregnant. I found another blog today with someone who has a very similar background to mine & we both took the de.po prov.era shot in the past. She's about to go through her first IVF cycle. I've always had suspicions that this shot has a lot more to do with my lack of ovulating than any doctor will admit. In fact, one nutritionist said to me that he wished he could throw out that shot & that I had come to him years ago with my cycle issues. I wanted to say- You and me both!!!
Something exciting for me to think about... PC & I are going to take a baby-step (not IF related!) and meet with a builder tomorrow to get some ideas & input on building a house. We've been enjoying this rental house & not thinking about it, but we're also not getting any younger- why does everything remind us of this- and need to think about our future home:]

0 bytes: