Friday, July 4, 2008

AF & July 4th... irony!

I have been trying to slow down this summer & soak in the sunshine... putting infertility on the backburner & finding distractions for awhile, even though that's not really possible. I usually have signs that AF is coming... but this one just kind've "boom!" happened today... ironic that it's a day to celebrate freedom but AF (in a sense) takes that away in the world of IF.
So, what happens to me? Why was my last cycle April 13-17 and now July 4 to ??? Obviously, I'm still not ovulating, but is there a chance with each cycle or is my body just not capable of it? Sigh. Too many questions & no one has the answers. I'll call Dr. H on Monday to schedule the day 5 endometrial biopsy and then (I think) there's not many tests left. My RE wants this one done before she'll start an IVF cycle. Even though we're putting that on hold, I'd like to check this test off of "the list."
On a bright note, PC & C and I had a good time taking the Jeep & watching some fireworks near home and spent some time with family on the lake earlier today. Happy 4th!!!

0 bytes: