Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maternity pics & some randomness

A good friend helped PC and I remember this special time by taking some really sweet maternity pics and I wanted to share a few here.  I also need to share pics of the nursery and do a third trimester update soon... I need a blog "to do" list too:]  I have a cold that's turned pretty nasty and have had to take my first OTC medicine in this pregnancy.  Just thought I would share the dr.'s advice that zyr.tec, muc.inex, s.udafed and tyl.enol cold are all safe but if I had to take two of them, not to take two in the "d" form. I'm taking just the muc.inex d, but PC decided to take the dr.'s advice for his sinus issues as well and has had some great relief... he said "maybe it has finally taken an ob/gyn to help me" and we've been getting a good laugh from that.   

We went to the ob/gyn on Friday and will now be going each week until the birth!  I had the group B strep test (not painful, but not pleasant) and he did my first check down there and the report was "softening but nothing else going on and the baby is still high."  Dr. B said he would try to slow any labor down until full term but that he wouldn't be worried if we had to deliver at this point.  We are 10 days away from full term... so blessed and thankful to God to be at this point right now.  So ready to meet this little guy we've been waiting on for so long!   

OK, enough rambling.  Here are some 34 1/2 weeks maternity shots!







5 bytes:

Bridget said...

So god to see a post from you! I love the maternity pics!!

Baby Hopes said...

I absolutely love this post!!! 10 days from full term!!! CONGRATULATIONS, MAMA!!! I absolutely love your maternity pics! I can't wait to hear news of a happy, healthy baby boy in your arms!!!

Jos said...

Great photos Mac!

Wow, it seems like just yesterday I was reading your BFP post, and now you're almost full term. EEEEKKKKK!!!!

Anonymous said...

the photos are so beautiful!! you look wonderful and I am just so excited for you!

Carlia said...

great pics! your belly is so beautiful! my fave pic is the first one. very creative!