Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful

I'm thankful for so many things this holiday but especially for this little miracle baby on the way who is letting me know he is wide awake right now and ready for some turkey:] 
Last ob/gyn update- dialated to 1 cm!  I realize that could hold true for days but it's progress!  I have a friend IRL who reads our blog and thinks it would be very appropriate for a little Mac and PC baby to make an appearance on Cyber Monday, lol.  We'll take him anytime he's ready!  

I'm also thankful for the support that this blog community provides and for receiving the Liebster Blog Award from my friend Baby Hopes.  She is an incredibly talented writer and everything she's passionate about shines through as she shares her (very busy) life and journey to get to her babies in the months ahead.  Then, being the statistical analyzer she is, she defies IF statistics recently and conceives naturally... we still love her, lol:]  So many of us are thrilled about what the year ahead holds for her and can't think of anyone more deserving, so happy for you Baby Hopes! 


Spreading some Liebster Love on this holiday to some ladies who I'm very thankful for sharing their journey... they are in different places on the IF rollercoaster ride and they are strong, precious women who deserve nothing less than the best, which includes a baby (or two)!  :]

1.  China Doll     
2.  Foxy
3.  Marilyn
4.  Jen
5.  A Miracle 4 Us


Here's how to spread the Liebster Love:  


  • Copy and paste the award on your blog
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  • Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

5 bytes:

Jos said...

I felt the same way about being told I was "maybe at a 1." It's just crazy to think things are going to start progressing and we're going to meet our babies soon!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Bridget said...

You're at a 1!! yay!

China Doll said...

Thanks so much for the award :)) xxx

foxy said...

Aww thanks miss mac!

I am starting to get excited that we could be meeting our little one so soon. I keep thinking how incredible it is that we've come to the end of this part of the journey. I feel so grateful that we got to share the past 9 months together!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!!! I can't believe you are soooo close!