Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Nursery Tour!

A tour of the nursery for our little one! 
I think you can click on one of the pictures and the captions are easier to read.  My favorite parts are the white shelf made with love (and blood/sweat/tears) by PC and the mural.  We still have a few little things to do, like put his initials on the wall hangings (when we know the name!) and putting the monitor/mobile in the crib, but essentially we're just waiting to put this room to use!  It suits our lifestyle and we hope that this baby boy loves it too!







13 bytes:

Jos said...

Oooh - so fun to see it all put together! I really need to get working on that one of these days. Yikes!

Cori said...

Love it! That is one of the crib sets we were looking at! I love how it all came together. Now just add baby:)

Krista said...

Looks great Ms.M! I love all the personal touches ....like the jeep and cute pics!!!

Jen said...

Thanks so much for the award. It means a lot coming from another fellow mac geek! I love the nursery! The life is good mural is awesome!

Baby Hopes said...

I absolutely love it!!! So adorable and so very special with the shelves by PC and the picture from your baby room! I love that the furbabies made the wall!!! :)

Bridget said...

I love it so much!!

China Doll said...

Super cute! xx

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT!!! Those shelves are wonderful :)

Kerrik said...

It all looks great! Really jealous, as we just have the diapering area ready. Everything is else is waiting till the baby actually moves into that room.

Heather said...

Love it!!! Makes me want to decorate a room in our house too!!! Good luck in the home stretch!!! Can't wait to hear of his arrival!

Anonymous said...

the mural is still my absolute favorite and I love the color combination- very soothing!! great idea to get ther furry family members in frames!

marilyn said...

this nursery is awesome! ANd ........I have the same furniture! lol
yep...I am staring at the boxes right in front of me. Cherry finish! So exciting...I love the way you did the closet..and the rocking chair..I was looking into that one..but is it comfortable. In the store..it kind of creeked and made weird noises. I love the mural..where did you get that. I was thinking of doing a mural..but it is so expensive!

Carlia said...

LOVE IT!!! it is adorable! it really looks great. :D