Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let Good Friday be Great!

Well, it's the night before the big ultrasound #1 tomorrow morning. I am beyond nervous.  Please, please, please let tomorrow be confirmation that everything is as it should be!  During this 2WW, I bought about ten dollar store HPTs and I have P'dOAS at least every other day just for some kind of reassurance.  The dollar store tests have not let me down as far as two lines but the test line has not been as dark or darker than the control line.  After using so many OPK's, I can't get past that two lines means pregnant regardless of which line is darker.  My sore bbs are really the only consistent 'sign' that anything is different right now, but even that's only noticeable when I hug PC or lay a certain way.  If I'm hungry, I'm h-u-n-g-r-y and everything tastes better with salt, but that's not much different either.  No nausea or at least nothing close to running to the bathroom.  Just a bit more fatigue than normal.  No glow... where's the glow!?!  I've also figured out that blog reading does not always help with working on the worries.  There are a lot of IF sisters who, after months or years of TTC, get a BFP only to experience heartbreaking losses.  I'm not immune, and I can't help but to be so scared of the unknown. 

Here are my happy thoughts right now... if we do get a good report... we're going to tell our parents since we'll see them both over the holiday weekend.  Moments I've only been able to dream about. 
Please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow for a Good Friday that turns out to be Great!!!

15 bytes:

Krista said...

Thinking of you tomorrow! I just know the results are going to be good!!! Update us when you get a chance!! XOXO!

Jos said...

Praying for a great u/s tomorrow!!

I hear ya on the heartbreaking stories - I've honestly had to kind of avoid the m/c and RPL blogs for the past week. I just can't go there right now.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you...

Baby Hopes said...

Praying that tomorrow is the best Good Friday for you yet! :) Just like all infertiles, I think it's more than fair to censor what you read as you need to. Maybe, as Josey suggests, staying away from m/c and RPL's are best for you right now. Just focus on you and that amazing miracle growing in you!!! Looking forward to hearing about your results and praying for peace and rest for you in the meantime! :)

Amy said...

Oh good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you.

waiting and wishing said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how your parents react to the news!!!

China Doll said...

Definitely thinking of you!! And pretty sure you're only supposed to start glowing in your second trimester, so don't worry about that xx

Marianne said...

Fingers crossed for you ~~~I'm sure it's gonna be great!!

China Doll said...

Love your blog and thank you so much for your support on my IF journey. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :)

http://infertilityinchina.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-good-friday-so-far.html

A said...

I have an appointment this morning, too, and I will be praying we both walk out of our respective offices with huge smiles on our faces!!!

Mrs. Lydon said...

Praying for you that you get that moment youve been dreaming about. Hoping it is everything you dreamed of. Happy Easter!

Brandi said...

Prying for you!! Good luck!!

~ebc~ said...

just know, as i'm sure you do, everyone's symptoms are different!! even with triplets for nine week (and thus crazy high beta levels), i had no bb soreness, and the nauseau did not kick in right away. hoping tomorrow gives you wonderful news and the symptoms kick in just to give you some reassurance ;)

Coakley's Journey said...

I am not far behind you, I am a new follower, I have my u/s on Wed. I am so nervous. Cant wait to hear your results!

A said...

Update soon! I am praying with great news!!