Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No worries in the works

This is my mental ring tone here lately...
 
Worry...
Worry, worry, worry, worry
Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone


I had a whole post written about constant worries that consume my thoughts.  PC read it before I published it and told me that it would not be support or encouragement to my blog readers and y'all deserve better.  I'll say it one time a year, he's right.  Bottom line, I'm just having a hard time putting the worries aside.  I'm letting infertility hold my mind and heart hostage and I'm the only one that can change that. 

One or both of these three day old miracles believed in me and now it's my turn to believe in them!




























12 bytes:

Bridget said...

What beautiful babies :)

Baby Hopes said...

We're here to encourage you no matter how you're feeling!!! I believe in your little one(s)! Absolutely beautiful... thinking of and praying for you constantly! :)

foxy said...

the worries do have a way of infiltrating, don't they.

We are all trying our darndest to stay positive, but sometimes reading about the worries of my blogger friends helps me feel more normal and less along. So no worries about being honest about owning this space and saying whatever it is that you need to get off your chest.

I just downloaded the circle bloom healthy pregnancy meditations, and am hoping that they help me find some peace from the nagging worry thoughts.

have a great night!

Cori said...

I know the feeling oh too well. I hate it. I know that even when people tell you to relax and tell you to try not to worry, it is soooooo hard. Try to keep your mind on the fact that you ARE pregnant with either one or two of those beautiful babies and take each day as it comes. Praying for ya!

Adam and Julia said...

They look beautiful!!! AWESOME embryos. Look a lot like my twins did at 3 days. Sending you sticky vibes.

China Doll said...

Beautiful picure... got me quite choked up!

Marianne said...

Beautiful embabies!!!!!!

manymanymoons said...

It's ok to feel however you're feeling. Hang in there!

Christina said...

Rationally speaking, you know that all the worrying in the world won't ensure a healthy baby, but it's hard to "turn off" the worry.

Those are some great looking embryos!

Jos said...

I have the opposite problem - I'm doing my damndest to pretend I'm a fertile and know nothing of the sad stories out there. Meanwhile, my hubby is being Debbie Downer.

Positive thinking for both of us for the next 8 months!

Kristen said...

Sorry you are worrying. I so hope everything goes perfect for you from here on out.

Carlia said...

it's got to be next to impossible not to worry, but just know that i and so many other bloggers are praying for you and crossing our fingers that this little one(s) will stick. i am so filled with hope for you and i have such a good feeling about this (for what it's worth)!