Sunday, January 20, 2013

Simplifying on Sunday

Well, I didn't cross everything off the list last week but having a plan was helpful and a step in the right direction so let's try again...  
  • Make 2 dinner meals, chicken casserole & taco soup
  • Post 3-5 clothing pieces on local classifieds or ebay
  • Thank you cards for LB's birthday
  • Make dental appointment
  • Brush LB's teeth!  He has 12 teeth and that is a mouthful so for the life of me I cannot figure out why I keep forgetting to make this part of the bedtime routine!  Better... and he loves it!
  • Call ob/gyn again and ask for credit check. 
  • Hang up clothes (As opposed to laying them over the hamper and telling myself I'll do it the next day.)  Obviously I listened to myself:[
  • Mail the thank you cards
  • Make 2 dinner meals- chicken & dumplings & burger sliders
  • Buy a carseat!
  • Make LB's next wellness visit appointment
  • Work on transitioning to sippy cup for the supper bottle
  • Paint magnetic square in the playroom  

1 bytes:

Anonymous said...

This is quite a list!