Friday, January 25, 2013

Total Random-ness

  • An IRL friend told me about the i.Period app that keeps record of anything and everything related to AF.  For anyone TTC, it has a fertility component that's really good.   
  • It's a sleet/ice day here in the Southeast and that means everyone loaded up on bread & milk yesterday and schools were closed today in order to survive the winter storm.  Let me brace myself to step out on the front porch to show you a winter storm in the southeast.  Cracks me up...

  • I'm not complaining about the winter storm because my view right now is my sweet boys enjoying an afternoon nap while I'm cozy on the couch getting to blog about random-ness.  Nice.  (PC is somewhere under that blanket.)

  • We made the move to the Stage 2 car seat this week and went with the Brita.x Marathon.  LB likes it but I need to read a little more about it because it just doesn't feel as secure as I think it should feel or maybe it's because he looks smaller in the bigger seat.  We're going to keep him rear facing for a few more months or as long as we can height-wise.   

  • This 20 seconds caught on video keeps making me laugh.  We'll call it Operation Paci Rescue!



























4 bytes:

Christina said...

Glad to hear you weathered the blizzard of 2013! I think the worst part was dealing with the other drivers.

I also got an extra 1/2 with my little and it's always nice to have more time with them!

Miss Mac said...

I know we're not equipped in this area to deal with major snow/ice but I hope it doesn't happen because there would be a major shut down of activity for sure!
Like you, I'll take any and all extra time with the little one!

E and R said...

Love the pictures and the video - too funny!
I remember when I lived in TX and we had a snow "storm" come in and everything shut down, having lived in CO for most of my life, I found it humorous, but then, they just didn't have the ability/equipment to deal with it like we do here, so it makes sense.

Anonymous said...

haha love the video of the paci rescue!!! :) What a cutie! Also love him in his new car seat. What a big boy! Glad you got a day of coziness on the couch and boys napping. Looks perfect!