Sunday, January 27, 2013

SOS- Survival Week

Not going to post a "Simplifying on Sunday" goal list this week because, in addition to a 50 hour work week ahead, we have three evenings with stuff going on:[  Instead, it will just be a survival week as we end the month of January.  Is that crazy... seems like a month that usually goes by slowly just flew!  This time last year I was half-way into my maternity leave and spending my days snuggling up with a newborn.  Time I will forever cherish that went by way too fast.  Oh how I wish we had the Canada one year maternity leave plan!   

In other news...
This weekend LB officially started walking.  Yay.... I think:]  He had started taking steps around 11 months but then something happened and the kid went on a walking strike.  Anytime we would let go of his hands, he would sit.  If we tried to get him to stand back up and he was on to our game, he would buckle his legs.  I don't know what was up with that... maybe because he had a few hard tumbles... anyway, this weekend he decided it was time.  It is quite a sight to behold because 1- that's my baby walking and 2- he holds both hands out in front of him like a mummy.  Eh, we'll work on that later! 

Off to get some things done for this crazy busy week... hope it's a great one for all of you!!!

2 bytes:

Anonymous said...

Yay for walking LB!!!! :) Aww I bet he looks adorable with his little mummy arms stretched out. Video needed soon! Hope this week ahead isn't quite as hectic for you.

annie said...

We have walking over here, too. Batten down the hatches! And good luck this week.