Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Many thanks to Amy at Maternal Hope for the blog award!  Isn't this such a cool way to connect with people?  Not cool that we're having to travel down the infertility path but very cool that this is a way to share the journey with others who understand... and in pajamas if we prefer!  It is a much needed outlet and I appreciate "meeting" such strong and brave women along the way!







Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers the award.
4. Contact bloggers and let them know about the award and that they received it

Seven Things About Me:
1.  I'm an introvert.  I'm misunderstood as being shy... but really I just like listening and considering all points of view before giving mine.
2.  I'm semi-fluent in Spanish, meaning I can carry on a conversation but the grammar is asi asi not excellente.    
3.  I love country food.  Beans-n-Greens are okay with me.  This makes PC wince.    
4.  I really want to accomplish two things on my "40 before 40" list (besides a BFP):  how to drive a stick shift (in progress) and how to play a guitar (not a clue).   
5.  PC and I met because a mutual friend (also my boss at the time) "woke up at 3 a.m. and thought that we would be a perfect match."  She asked if she could pass along my number to him... he called... we met... we married less than a year later and sent her a thank you gift on our one year anniversary:]  
6.  I was in the band in high school and played the xylophone. 
7.  I (still) love a good plan.

15 others on this journey who encourage and inspire ...

0 bytes: