Monday, March 21, 2011

Just pulled the trigger!

Actually, sis-in-law pulled pushed the trigger because she's a nurse and I didn't want to take any chances with me or PC getting IM injection phobia since that shot had to be done exactly at 10:00 p.m.  Anyways, done.  Retrieval at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday.  No more injections until the PIO.  At this point it looks like we may be able to get 6-8 eggs.  My E2 dropped today:[  But I cannot count this cycle out, I must stir up all the hope and optimism that I can find within me and believe that what seems impossible is really possible.

Lighter note- Ever watched Legally Blonde?  Then you'll know what I mean when I say that tomorrow is PC's appointment and we are not in favor of reckless abandonment!!! 

15 bytes:

Baby Hopes said...

YEAH FOR THE TRIGGER!!! I'm so excited for you two... I can hardly take it!!! We'll be in part of the two week wait together!!! Hoping this brings very good news!!!

Chrissy said...

Good Luck! No worries, the PIO isn't that bad. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get 8 awesome eggs!

~ebc~ said...

Here's hoping for 8 wonderfully mature eggs that will fertilize perfectly for you guys!

A said...

praying you get a great retrieval report!!!

A m a n d a said...

That's so nice of your sis-in-law to do the trigger for you. Having your family involved must mean so much!

Good luck over the next few days...can't wait for a good news update!

Carlia said...

congrats on the trigger! i LOVE legally blond. what an awesome line! ;)

hopeisafourletterword said...

Yay! I am soo excited for you! I can't wait to here how everything goes tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed for 8 great eggs. My E2 is still rising so we'll see what my doc says at my appointment tomorrow.

Kathleen said...

Good luck on your ER! My E2 dropped with my last cycle to. I was scared, but we had good quality eggs... now for the sticking part.. :-)

Kristen said...

Good luck! Hope everything goes great for you!

Bridget said...

oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear how the ER goes. Good luck sweetie!!

manymanymoons said...

Good luck tomorrow. You'll rock it!

Francie said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking about you.

Blondie said...

I'm new to the IVF stuff, but 6-8 eggs sounds great! Congrats! As far as your E2 level goes, how does that factor into an IVF cycle? And how do they keep it elevated? Newbie alert! ;-) And yes, Legally Blonde -- very funny.

Teresa said...

Hi, new reader. Wishing you the best of luck on this journey. Hoping for a great ET and Fert Report :)

Katie said...

Hi there! Found you via ICLW and wanted to wish you the very best tomorrow morning during your retrieval. Fingers crossed and no reckless abandonment :)