Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome ICLW'ers!

Hello!  This is my second time participating in ICLW and it could not have come at a better time.

First, a little about us.  My blog name is Miss Mac and I'm married to PC, who thinks he has the better computer... I must disagree with his thinking here, but he is indeed my P.rince C.harming:]  We live in the southeast and have three furbabies who provide stress relief along this journey of IF. 
 
 
We've been TTC for 5 1/2 years with nothing but a B.F.N. to show for it.  I am anovulatory, have a partially blocked left tube and tests from this past year add premature ovarian failure to the list.  Sigh.   I started stims for my first IVF cycle on March 11th.  We are now two days away from egg retrieval and five days away from the transfer!  I hope to add acupuncture somewhere in the middle.  The transfer day has actually landed on our 6th year anniversary!  I have one and only wish... that this anniversary brings us the best gift ever, a BFP!  

I would love any and all support this week as we have been very guarded in sharing the details of this cycle IRL.  We have a small IRL support system who really don't understand exactly what we're going through.  Many of you have been there, you are there, or you're going there and you understand.  I hope to follow many of you in your journey and wish you all the best...oh, and a baby...or two:]


7 bytes:

Baby Hopes said...

Hope this round brings lots of new supporters for you!!! Thinking of you... grow little ones, grow!!!

China Doll said...

I'm away on holiday for a week from tomorrow so won't be ICWL this time but will be checking in on your posts - thinking of you!

Jos said...

Thinkin of you M. :) May this be the perfect week for you and the best anniversary ever!

Krista said...

If the transfer falling on your anniversary day isn't good luck then I don't know what is!! That is so cool!! I can't wait for your to get that BFP in just a few short weeks!!

Tippy said...

Stopping over from ICLW from #63 & #153. Sorry that you have been trying so long. I have too. I'm now being added to the POF dx as well. Best of luck with yoru IVF cycle! Yippe! We'll be close in our 2ww. I'll be transfering for an FET in late April. Praying this is it for you.

Blondie said...

First of all, your blog title (and the picture of you and PC) is so cute! I love it!

Wishing you the best of luck in your IVF cycle. My husband and I are also going to be navigating our way through IVF in the near future -- scary stuff, huh? And you're right, most of the people around you don't know/understand what you're going through, which makes it hard. I have found a great deal of support in the blog world, especially through things like ICLW!

I added you to my follow list and will be crossing my fingers for you in the coming weeks! And by the way, what do you think of acupuncture? I've been considering giving that a whirl. Where/when in your cycle will you do it?

Kim @ LiW Book Club said...

Hi Mac,

Here from the ICLW. My name is Kim and I am the editor of The Ladies in Waiting Book Club. If you ever need a group of gals to meet up with every day, we're here for you. :o)

You and I have similar stories. I am not anovulatory, but I have PCOS with few periods and partially blocked tubes (both). My husband and I are doing our first IVF treatment with Lupron starting on 3/30. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope this brings you your dreams!