Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update- Day 10

IVF #1- Day 10 update
E2- 738
Left Ovary- 1-15mm, 1-14mm, 1-13mm, 1-12mm, 2-11mm, 1-9mm
Right Ovary- 1-14mm, 1-18mm

My tentative schedule has been pushed back one day because they want to give the left side a couple more days for the smaller follicles to produce mature eggs.  I would love to see the same number of follicles on the right side, but these eggs must be my strong fighters and I'll take them!  I need fighters!  I'm out of meds after tonight so I have to go to the pharmacy at the RE clinic in the morning before my final (I think) monitoring appointment.     

Now I'm going to work on a welcome post for this week's ICLW.  Blog therapy is much needed this week in the lives of Mac and PC and hope that I can support others on this journey as well, whatever place they may be!  Happy first day of Spring, here's to new beginnings:]

The new schedule-
March 21- Trigger
March 23- Retrieval
March 24- Acupuncture (hopefully)
March 26- Transfer as well as our 6 year anniversary, I cannot believe the timing!  Just another reason I really want this to work... any and all prayers appreciated!  

5 bytes:

Baby Hopes said...

Prayers absolutely coming your way!!! Grow little ones!!! How exciting to have your anniversary and transfer on the same day! Hoping and praying for a very special anniversary for you!

Jos said...

It looks like the left side is coming right along. I hope you get 8 great follies!! Lots of hopes and praying going your way.

BTW - thanks for the help with the glass vials/filter needles issue!

Carlia said...

best of luck! i'm so excited for you to be able to do the transfer on your anniversary. so awesome!

Anonymous said...

looks like things are moving right along :) Keep growing lil eggs!

A m a n d a said...

Sounds like things are progressing perfectly. Good luck over these next few days. Can't wait to hear the updates :)