Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baseline=Tomorrow!

I'm really worried about baseline being tomorrow.  It has been one of those weeks.  PC getting sick in addition to recovering from surgery.  Check.  Flat tire.  Check.  Major stress at work.  Check.  AF with a vengeance.  Check.  So I am hoping that baseline tomorrow morning does not add "big fat cyst" or something else to end what has been a really rotten week.  Nurse LLD said they hope to see a lot of nothing tomorrow... so that I can move on to stims!  So here's to nothing...nada...zilch...zero... just for tomorrow and then it's time for
What:  A follicle growing party
Who:  Follicles, preferably with eggs
When:  The next two weeks
Where:  Left ovary, right ovary


4 bytes:

Chrissy said...

We are going to be so close in our IVF timelines! My baseline is on Monday. Sending you all the no cyst thoughts I can, good luck!

Bridget said...

good luck tomorrow Mac!!

China Doll said...

Good luck!

Kerrik said...

Good luck tomorrow. My baseline is next week, and I'm also biting my nails off in anticipation.